About Us

All Stars Unlimited provides a quality gymnastics program in a fun-filled, healthy, and educational environment.

We build and improve upon each All Star’s self-esteem and individuality while making gymnastics and cheerleading a recreational sport where every child feels special and unique. We have found that less than 5% of the gymnastics and cheerleading population will ever successfully excel to serious competitive levels and so we concentrate on the other 95%, striving to help each child have a positive experience regardless of skill level.

Nicole Ramirez

Nicole Ramirez


Nicole Ramirez, owner of All Stars Unlimited, brings many years of experience to the program. She has over 15 years of gymnastics, dance, and cheerleading background, both as an athlete and as a coach. She also holds a degree in Sport Management from the University of Texas at Austin. Nicole, and her staff strongly believe in teaching developmentally appropriate gymnastics and cheerleading that builds self-esteem in each and every All Star!

We know that once you experience the All Stars program, you and your child will love it.

Read what parents are saying about our program…

“All Stars also offers a Competitive Cheer program set in a unique and exciting environment for all ages. We also offer a Special Needs Cheer program to reach those children who deserve a chance to do be cheerleaders just like everyone else.”

“While there is so much competition out there and it is such a hard world, All Stars has figured out a way to make cheerleading more enjoyable and fun for the kids while still being successful and competitive. We feel that your cheerleader will get to experience cheer in all of it’s glory, but in a much more inviting atmosphere. ”

“All Stars is so excited to be forming their first Special Needs Cheer squad!! These are a special and unique bunch of kids who deserve the world!! We will offer them all that cheer has to offer in a warm and nurturing setting both in and out of the gym. Everyone deserves a chance to cheer!?”

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions. Our phone number and email address is at the bottom of every web page.


Join our monthly newsletter!

Contact Us

Address: 3810 Gattis School Road #110, Round Rock, TX 78664, USA
Phone: 512-310-5822
Email: info@allstarsunlimited.com